15.2446, Jobs: Psycholing/Neuroling: Asst Prof,U of California

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 3 03:15:35 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2446. Thu Sep 2 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2446, Jobs: Psycholing/Neuroling: Asst Prof,U of California

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:52:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:  fhayduk at usc.edu
Subject:  Jobs: Psycholing/Neuroling: Asst Prof, U of Southern California

Date:  Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:52:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:  fhayduk at usc.edu

University or Organization: University of Southern California
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics, Neurolinguistics

The Department of Linguistics invites applications in
psycholinguistics/neurolinguistics to begin fall 2005, with
appointment as an assistant professor tenure-track or as an associate
professor with tenure.

Complete dossiers, including statements of research and of teaching
interests, curriculum vitae, sample publications, course syllabi and
teaching evaluations if available, and three letters of reference
should be sent.

Applicants are also urged to submit the above documents in electronic
form to psycholinguistics at usc.edu.  For fullest consideration,
applications should arrive by December 1, 2004. The department will be
conducting interviews at the January LSA meeting in San Francisco.

USC is an AA/EOE employer.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Search Committee, Karma Dolma
	Dept. of Linguistics, Grace Ford Salvatori
	3601 Watt Way - GFS 301
	University of Southern California
	Los Angeles, CA 90089-1693
	United States of America

	Applications are due by 01-Dec-2004

Contact Information:

	Chair Maria Luisa Zubizarreta
	Chair, Search Committee
	Email: zubizarr at usc.edu
	Tel: 213.740.3887
	Fax: 213.740.9306
	Website: http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/linguistics/

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!