15.2482, Calls: General Ling/Scotland; General Ling/USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 8 02:47:04 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2482. Tue Sep 7 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2482, Calls: General Ling/Scotland; General Ling/USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.