15.2487, Jobs: Syntax: Asst Prof, University of Washington

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 9 18:58:56 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2487. Wed Sep 8 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2487, Jobs: Syntax: Asst Prof, University of Washington

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:46:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: fjn <fjn at u.washington.edu>
Subject: Jobs: Syntax: Asst Prof, University of Washington, WA, USA

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:46:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: fjn <fjn at u.washington.edu>

University or Organization: University of Washington
Department: Department of Linguistics
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Syntax

Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics, University of
Washington. A tenure-track appointment is intended in the area of
syntactic theory beginning September 2005. Applicants should
preferably have the Ph. D. degree and be highly qualified for
undergraduate and graduate teaching and independent
research. Candidates in the final stages of their dissertation may be
appointed on an acting basis.

Applications should include: a curriculum vitae, statement of research
and teaching interests, three letters of recommendations and your
email address.  Priority will be given to applications received before
December 1, 2004.

The University of Washington is building a culturally diverse faculty
and strongly encourages applications from women and minority
candidates, AA/EOE.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Professor Frederick J. Newmeyer, Chair
	Syntax Search Committee
	Department of Linguistics
	University of Washington, Box 354340
	Seattle, WA 98195-4340
	United States of America

						   Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:

	Professor Frederick Newmeyer
	Email: fjn at u.washington.edu
	Tel: 206-543-2046
	Website: http://depts.washington.edu/lingweb/

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

Mail to author|Respond to list|Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue