15.2532, Confs: Language Acquisition/Leiden, Netherlands

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Sep 11 18:31:19 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2532. Sat Sep 11 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2532, Confs: Language Acquisition/Leiden, Netherlands

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conference announcements as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.