15.2593, Confs: Language Acquisition/Boston, MA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Sep 18 18:59:26 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2593. Sat Sep 18 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2593, Confs: Language Acquisition/Boston, MA, USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conference announcements as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.