15.2601, Calls: Computational Ling/Mexico; Anthro Ling/USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Sep 19 21:47:13 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2601. Sun Sep 19 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2601, Calls: Computational Ling/Mexico; Anthro Ling/USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.