15.2607, FYI: 2005 LSA Institute; New Journal/Occitan Ling

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 20 12:34:53 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2607. Mon Sep 20 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2607, FYI: 2005 LSA Institute; New Journal/Occitan Ling

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:43:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Sabine Iatridou <iatridou at mit.edu>
Subject:  2005 LSA Institute

2)
Date:  Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:06:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Daniela Müller<daniela-mueller at gmx.de>
Subject:  new journal 'Linguistica Occitana' - no 1

Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:43:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Sabine Iatridou <iatridou at mit.edu>

I am happy to announce that the website for the 2005 LSA Institute is
now partially up.  We are very proud of our program and hope you will
visit us at http://web.mit.edu/lsa2005.

Sabine Iatridou