15.2646, Confs: Cognitive Science/Forensic Ling/Washington, DC,USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 24 20:52:59 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2646. Fri Sep 24 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2646, Confs: Cognitive Science/Forensic Ling/Washington, DC,USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.