16.986, Disc: Re: 16.894, Disc: Abolishing Fund Drive

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 1 15:16:10 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-986. Fri Apr 01 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.986, Disc: Re: 16.894, Disc: Abolishing Fund Drive

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date: 30-Mar-2005
From: Suzette Haden Elgin < ocls at madisoncounty.net >
Subject: Re: 16.894, Disc: Abolishing Fund Drive

2)
Date: 01-Apr-2005
From: Helen Aristar-Dry < hdry at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Re:  Abolishing Fund Drive

Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:09:00
From: Suzette Haden Elgin < ocls at madisoncounty.net >

Fund Drive 2005 is now on! Visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html to donate now!

March 29, 2005

Please establish a fee for Linguist List -- please. Doing without Linguist List
isn't an option; for you to go on every year trying to run a fund drive is
unacceptable. Just have us pay our fair share.

Suzette Haden Elgin