16.1012, Qs: Language Endangerment Group;Minimal & Maximal NPs

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 3 02:23:17 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1012. Sat Apr 02 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1012, Qs: Language Endangerment Group;Minimal & Maximal NPs

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 30-Mar-2005
From: Bobby Hsu < bobby.hsu at utoronto.ca >
Subject: Language Endangerment Working Group

2)
Date: 30-Mar-2005
From: Guddy Bhoot < guddy_bhoot at yahoo.com >
Subject: Minimal and Maximal Noun Phrases

Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:21:46
From: Bobby Hsu < bobby.hsu at utoronto.ca >

Fund Drive 2005 is now on! Visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html to donate now!

We at the University of Toronto are currently making plans for an
interdisciplinary, (mainly) student-run, (mostly) non-academic working
group in language endangerment. We'd like to get in touch with similar
groups in other universities and/or communities, if such exist. Does anyone
know of any?

Thanks,

Bobby Hsu

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable