16.1117, All: LINGUIST Now Available by RSS!

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 8 14:08:02 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1117. Fri Apr 08 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1117, All: LINGUIST Now Available by RSS!

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Neil Salmond <neil at linguistlist.org>

Date: 08-Apr-2005
From: Andrea Berez < andrea at linguistlist.org >
Subject: LINGUIST Now Available by RSS!

Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:06:31
From: Andrea Berez < andrea at linguistlist.org >

Fund Drive 2005 is now on! Visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html to donate now!

Dear LINGUIST List readers,

We are very happy to announce the unveiling of our new LINGUIST List RSS system!

RSS, which stands for Really Simple Syndication, is an easy way for you to keep
up with the lastes issues of LINGUIST. Issue titles are delivered directly to
your desktop, where you can skim them and read the issues that interest you.

Many news websites use this increasingly popular technology to reach their
audience, and we at LINGUIST feel the convenience of RSS will be valuable to
many of you.

Subscribing to RSS is very easy! You can find all the information you need on
our RSS page, including a list of topics, directions on subscribing, and our
FAQ. Please visit our RSS page, here:

http://linguistlist.org/issues/rss

Best of all, this new technology comes to you COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE because
of your generous donations during our Fund Drive.

If you haven't had a chance to donate yet this year, please take just a moment
to do so, which will let us know that you appreciate our efforts to bring you
cutting-edge RSS technology.

Yours sincerely,

Andrea Berez
LINGUIST List Editor