16.1272, Jobs: Applied Linguistics/EFL:Teacher, Indonesia

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 20 17:35:35 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1272. Wed Apr 20 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1272, Jobs: Applied Linguistics/EFL:Teacher, Indonesia

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 20-Apr-2005
From: Gusti Amri < hrdswarajkt at pacific.net.id >
Subject: Applied Linguistics/EFL:Teacher, EF Swara Group Jakarta, Jakarta Barat, Indonesia

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:32:02
From: Gusti Amri < hrdswarajkt at pacific.net.id >

University or Organization: EF Swara Group Jakarta
Department: HRD
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Required Language: English (ENG)

Native EFL Teachers to start May, June, July 2005 in Tropical Indonesia
Indonesia is one of the most beautiful , fascinating and culturally
absorbing nations in the world. As the capital city, Jakarta acts as a
gateway to the natural and human treasures found throughout the islands.
Jakarta is a busy metropolis, yet it is only 60-90 minutes boat ride to
tranquil islands, called Thousand Islands, with beautiful coral world,
great places for snorkelling , diving or just relax and do sunbathing .
English First is a world- renowed language institution. Thousands of teachers in
over 40 countries have benefited from the support, facilities and career
opportunities that come with being part of such a large and well established
organization.

Our franchise operation has four schools in West, South and North Jakarta
and this year will be 5 schools as we are opening another brand new school
in March 2005. All of them are equipped with the latest in teaching aids,
materials and educational multi-media technology. For more details of our
group of schools, please visit our website : http://www.efjakarta.com

As one of the largest group of schools, constantly growing, employing over
40 native speaking teachers, we are continually looking for EFL teachers
with a minimum of CELTA, CTEFL or equivalent.  In some cases other
qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of
experience.  Our next earliest available vacancies will be for May, June, July
2005. The ideal candidate will be someone who works well in a team, has a
positive outlook, likes meeting people, making friends and has the ability
to adapt to living in a developing country.

We offer a comprehensive compensation package, including :
-Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel
within Indonesia.
-A return air ticket.
-22 days paid leave.
-Accommodation assistance.
-Medical insurance.
-Incidental medical allowance.
-a renewable one year contract.
-chance to be part of the leadership of a progressive,ambitious and
expanding group of schools, seeking to consolidate a position at
the forefront of English teaching in Indonesia.

Please send your full CV, a recent photograph and two professional referees
to:
Gusti Amri
HRD Manager
EF Swara Group Jakarta
E-mail : hrdswarajkt at pacific.net.id
Tlp : +62 - 21 - 5694 2002
Fax : +62 - 21 - 5694 2112

We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, but
regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all
resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.
For the purpose of our marketing please write the website you
find this ads from.

Address for Applications:

	HRD Manager Gusti Amri
	Tomang Tol Building 4th floor
	Jl. Arjuna Utara No.1
	Jakarta, Jakarta Barat 11470
	Indonesia

Application Deadline: 31-Jul-2005

Contact Information:

	Recrutment Coordinator Lora Suzana
	Email: hrdswarajkt at englishfirst.com
	Phone: +6221 56942002
	Fax: +6221 56942112
	Website: http://www.efjakarta.com

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.