16.1278, FYI: DiCo Database Online; Summer Workshops at MSU, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 21 14:37:17 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1278. Thu Apr 21 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1278, FYI: DiCo Database Online; Summer Workshops at MSU, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 19-Apr-2005
From: Alain Polguère < alain.polguere at umontreal.ca >
Subject: DiCo Database of French Lexical Links Online

2)
Date: 15-Apr-2005
From: Dennie Hoopingarner < hooping4 at msu.edu >
Subject: Summer Workshops at Michigan State University

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:21:54
From: Alain Polguère < alain.polguere at umontreal.ca >

The DiCo database of French lexical links -- semantic derivations and
collocations -- is now on-line. It is accessible through a tabular interface
named DiCouèbe.

Access to the DiCouèbe:

http://www.olst.umontreal.ca/dicouebe

Short introduction to the DiCo project:

 (French)
http://www.olst.umontreal.ca/dicofr.html

 (English)
http://www.olst.umontreal.ca/dicoeng.html

A comprehensive documentation can be downloaded from the DiCouèbe
website. For the time being, the documentation and interface are only in
French. The DiCo is an ongoing project and the database is updated
regularly.

Comments are welcome.

Alain Polguère
OLST -- Département de linguistique et de traduction
Université de Montréal

Linguistic Field(s): Lexicography