16.1347, Confs: General Ling/Bellingham, Washington, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 28 02:47:43 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1347. Wed Apr 27 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1347, Confs: General Ling/Bellingham, Washington, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 25-Apr-2005
From: Jason Rudd < linguisticsclubwwu at hotmail.com >
Subject: Western Washington University Undergraduate Conference in Linguistics I

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:44:56
From: Jason Rudd < linguisticsclubwwu at hotmail.com >

Western Washington University Undergraduate Conference in Linguistics I
Short Title: WWUUCL I

Date: 07-May-2005 - 07-May-2005
Location: Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
Contact: Jason Rudd
Contact Email: linguisticsclubwwu at hotmail.com
Meeting URL: http://myweb.students.wwu.edu/ruddj/

The Western Washington University Undergraduate Conference in Linguistics is
designed for undergraduates (and graduates if space allows) to come together to
share research and foster continued appreciation of the linguistic sciences
among undergraduates.

All are welcomed to attend the event, which is free-of-charge. Refreshments will
be provided. If you have any questions, please free to contact the club at the
listed e-mail address.

The schedule for WWUUCL I is available on-line at:
http://myweb.students.wwu.edu/ruddj