16.1361, Jobs: English/Applied Ling: Senior EL Fellow, China

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 28 20:25:27 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1361. Thu Apr 28 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1361, Jobs: English/Applied Ling: Senior EL Fellow, China

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Apr-2005
From: Robert Kuhne < info at AcademicCareers.com >
Subject: English/Applied Linguistics: Senior English Language Fellows, China

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:23:02
From: Robert Kuhne < info at AcademicCareers.com >

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.

University or Organization: English Language Fellow Program
Job Rank: Senior English Language Fellows
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language: English (ENG)

The Senior English Language Fellows Program is an exciting opportunity for
experienced teachers and trainers to increase the level of English language
instruction by training local English teachers and designing curriculum
that will be used by generations of learners. Senior EL Fellows serve the
10-month Fellowships primarily as teacher trainers at Teacher Training
Institutes, Ministries of Education, Universities, and other institutions.

The standard responsibility of Senior EL Fellows is to train English
teachers, though some are responsible for developing materials that are
often used countrywide by generations of English language learners. Senior
EL Fellows are improving the level of English instruction around the world
in a sustainable and effective manner.

Currently we are recruiting for at least 39 Senior Fellowships all over the
developing world for the 2005-2006 academic year.

To see additional details and application procedures, please go to
 http://www.academiccareers.com/cgi-win/jobsite/sendjob.exe/ACO/?9603
or go to www.AcademicCareers.com and use the search engine.

Applicants can for free search current job openings, submit their resume
and receive e-mails informing them when matching job opportunities are
listed. Employers can post job openings for a small fee. Updated immediately.

Address for Applications

Please see instructions in the job posting

Application Deadline: 15-May-2005

Contact Information

Chair of the Search Committee
Email: info at AcademicCareers.com