16.2377, Confs: Forensic Ling/General Ling/Lodz, Poland

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 14 20:23:48 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2377. Sun Aug 14 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2377, Confs: Forensic Ling/General Ling/Lodz, Poland

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Aug-2005
From: Krzysztof Kredens < k_kred at talk21.com >
Subject: Language and the Law 2005: East meets West

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:19:58
From: Krzysztof Kredens < k_kred at talk21.com >

Language and the Law 2005: East meets West
Short Title: L&L 2005

Date: 12-Sep-2005 - 14-Sep-2005
Location: Lodz, Poland
Contact: Krzysztof Kredens
Contact Email: linglex at uni.lodz.pl
Meeting URL: http://ia.uni.lodz.pl/linglex

Linguistic Field(s): Forensic Linguistics; General Linguistics

Meeting Description:

The conference seeks to provide a forum for discussion in those scientific
fields where linguistic and legal interests converge, and to facilitate
integration between scholars from the former Eastern Bloc countries and
elsewhere in Europe and the world.

Dear Colleagues,

This is to let you know that the ''Language and the Law 2005: East meets West''
conference website has been updated.  We have published the abstracts and added
a ''Before you arrive'' section, which is to give you an idea of what to expect
in Poland and Lodz.  The programme will be posted on the website early next week.

Best wishes,

L&L2005: East meets West
Organizing Committee

http://ia.uni.lodz.pl/linglex