16.2475, Jobs: General Ling: Consultant, Gap International, Inc.

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 24 18:12:31 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2475. Wed Aug 24 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2475, Jobs: General Ling: Consultant, Gap International, Inc.

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Aug-2005
From: Amy Sexton < asexton at gapinternational.com >
Subject: General Linguistics:  Consultant, Gap International, Inc., Springfield, USA

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:07:58
From: Amy Sexton < asexton at gapinternational.com >

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

University or Organization: Gap International, Inc.
Job Rank: Consultant
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Gap International, Inc. is a Philadelphia-based consulting firm that
partners with executives and their organizations to produce exceptional
leaders who generate extraordinary business results.  We are currently
searching for individuals with either a graduate or undergraduate degree in
linguistics, or coursework and a keen interest in the field.  Candidates
would be involved in our research and product development as well as
becoming a member of our dynamic and growing professional team of
management consultants.

Successful candidates must have formal training in linguistics and a strong
interest in the relationship between language and thinking.  Candidates
must also possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that
demands a high level of commitment to one's own continuous growth and
development, as well as have a willingness to travel, strong computer
skills and a commitment to our firm's values.  Work experience in a
corporate setting is a plus.

Address for Applications:

Dr. Amy Sexton
700 Old Marple Road
Springfield, PA 19064
United States of America

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Contact Information:

Dr. Amy Sexton
Email: asexton at gapinternational.com
Phone: 610-328-0308