16.3460, Review: Applied Ling/Methodology: Perry (2005)

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Mon Dec 5 00:44:27 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-3460. Sun Dec 04 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.3460, Review: Applied Ling/Methodology: Perry (2005)

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Lindsay Butler <lindsay at linguistlist.org>

What follows is a review or discussion note contributed to our
Book Discussion Forum. We expect discussions to be informal and
interactive; and the author of the book discussed is cordially
invited to join in. If you are interested in leading a book
discussion, look for books announced on LINGUIST as "available
for review." Then contact Sheila Dooley at dooley at linguistlist.org.