16.3486, Calls: Computational Ling/Belgium;General Ling/Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Dec 8 02:25:57 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-3486. Wed Dec 07 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.3486, Calls: Computational Ling/Belgium;General Ling/Germany

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.