16.3565, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Schedule

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Dec 15 21:56:20 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-3565. Thu Dec 15 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.3565, All: LINGUIST List Holiday Schedule

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 14-Dec-2005
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >
Subject: LINGUIST List Holiday Schedule

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:50:28
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >

LINGUIST will be on holiday status from Thursday, 22 December to
Monday, 9 January. During that time there will be no issues posted.
Although the website will be available some pages may not be updated
during that time.

Any message submitted to our web form by midnight EST (U.S.) of Dec. 21 will be
posted before the break.  To submit an item for posting, visit:

http://cf.linguistlist.org/cfdocs/new-website/LL-WorkingDirs/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Except for emergencies, messages we receive after this will not be posted until
after we return on 9 January 2006. Anyone wishing to submit an emergency
message, please enter 'URGENT' in the subject line of the submission, and send
an email notification to a moderator or managing editor, as the LINGUIST account
will not be regularly monitored during the vacation period.

LINGUIST will be holding office hours at the annual LSA meeting in Albuquerque.
You can find us at the Hyatt in Board N from 11 a.m. until 12 noon on Friday,
January 6 and from 10-11 a.m. on Saturday, January 7.  We hope you will take the
opportunity to stop by and visit us during our office hours.  We look forward to
seeing you there.

Finally, we at LINGUIST would like to wish you an enjoyable holiday season
and a fruitful new year. We are grateful to have the opportunity to serve the
linguistic community and thank you for your continued interest and support.

Sincerely,

Helen, Anthony, and the entire LINGUIST crew.

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable