16.3616, Calls: Student Conference/Hungary;General Ling/Japan

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Mon Dec 19 20:58:00 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-3616. Mon Dec 19 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.3616, Calls: Student Conference/Hungary;General Ling/Japan

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.