16.3670, Jobs: Computational Ling: Linguist/Senior Linguist, USA

Tue Dec 27 20:21:51 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-3670. Fri Dec 23 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.3670, Jobs: Computational Ling: Linguist/Senior Linguist, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
       Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Meredith Valant <meredith at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobs/jobnet.html. This page has
been set up so that people can report on the employment standards of
various countries.