16.3684, Confs: Computational Ling/Genoa, Italy

Tue Dec 27 21:36:51 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-3684. Fri Dec 23 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.3684, Confs: Computational Ling/Genoa, Italy

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
       Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Dec-2005
From: Peter Wittenburg < Peter.Wittenburg at mpi.nl >
Subject: 5th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation

Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:51:36
From: Peter Wittenburg < Peter.Wittenburg at mpi.nl >

5th Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation Short Title: LREC 2006

Date: 22-May-2006 - 28-May-2006 Location: Genoa, Italy Contact: Hélène
Mazo Contact Email: mazo at elda.org Meeting URL: http://www.lrec-conf.org

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics

Meeting Description:

The fifth international conference on Language Resources and
Evaluation, LREC 2006, is organised by ELRA in cooperation with a wide
range of international associations and organisations.

Dear all,

the final version of the Call for Papers for the Research
Infrastructures workshop is ready, the web-site will be updated in a
moment and the mail account was created. So, I would like to ask you to
distribute this announcement via your channels. In particular, I would
like to ask Helen and Linda to announce this via the LinguistList and
the DELAMAN list. I also hope that Khalid can use his channels.

The web-site is: http://www.mpi.nl/lrec/2006

I heard that some of you will not be able to come to LREC. This is a
pitty, but it is not dramatic. I guess that there will be enough
interest anyhow.

Thanks for your help to get this done and let's hope then that we will
get good contributions.

Let me wish you all relaxing christmas days and the best for 2006.

best,
Peter