16.318, Jobs: Pashto/Applied Linguistics: Researcher, MD

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 2 16:30:20 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-318. Wed Feb 02 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.318, Jobs: Pashto/Applied Linguistics: Researcher, MD

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 01-Feb-2005
From: Cybil Harris < charris at mcneiltech.com >
Subject: Pashto/Applied Linguistics: Researcher, McNeil Technologies, Inc., MD, USA

Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:27:52
From: Cybil Harris < charris at mcneiltech.com >

University or Organization: McNeil Technologies, Inc.
Department: LRC
Job Rank: Researcher
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language(s): Pashto, Southern (PBT)
                                   Pashto, Northern (PBU)
                                   Pashto, Central (PST)

The Language Research Center, a division of McNeil Technologies, Inc, has an
immediate opening for a full-time Pashto, linguist to join our staff to prepare
language-training materials such as bilingual dictionaries, readers, grammars,
and textbooks.   The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. in linguistics, area
studies, or literature, or equivalent work experience. Must be a U.S. citizen or
eligible to work in the United States.  A low-level security clearance is
required.  Fax 301.864.8956; tcreamer at mcneiltech.com.  M/F/V/D - EOE.

Address for Applications:

	Cybil Harris
	6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 550
	Hyattsville, MD 20782
	United States of America

Application Deadline: 31-Mar-2005

Contact Information:

	Ms. Cybil Harris
	Email: charris at mcneiltech.com
	Phone: 301.864.1410
	Fax: 301.864.8956
	Website: http://mcneiltech.com

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!