16.356, Qs: Literary Linguistic System; Mandinka Bibliography

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 5 01:40:58 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-356. Fri Feb 04 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.356, Qs: Literary Linguistic System; Mandinka Bibliography

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Feb-2005
From: vigo vigo < vigof at unict.it >
Subject: Literary Linguistic System

2)
Date: 03-Feb-2005
From: Joana Rossello < joana.rossello at ub.edu >
Subject: Bibliography on Mandinka

Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:38:27
From: vigo vigo < vigof at unict.it >

Hi,

I have been asked to direct a dissertation about linguistic differences
occurring to a text when it is turned from a literary form into comics.

Could anybody help me? I'd like to have information about references or
previous studies and researches about what happens when a text is
transformed to fit a new linguistic system.

thanks

Università di Catania - C.E.A.
Servizio di Posta Elettronica
http://www.cea.unict.it