16.379, Calls: Language Acquisition

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 8 16:38:02 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-379. Tue Feb 08 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.379, Calls: Language Acquisition

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Gayathri Sriram <gayatri at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.