16.411, Calls: General Ling/Typology/Germany; Applied Ling/Spain

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 10 18:44:09 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-411. Thu Feb 10 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.411, Calls: General Ling/Typology/Germany; Applied Ling/Spain

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.