16.418, Confs: Applied Ling/Philadelphia, PA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 11 02:08:58 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-418. Thu Feb 10 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.418, Confs: Applied Ling/Philadelphia, PA, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Feb-2005
From: David Johnson < davidcasselsjohnson at hotmail.com >
Subject: 26th Annual Ethnography in Education Research Forum

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:00:41
From: David Johnson < davidcasselsjohnson at hotmail.com >

26th Annual Ethnography in Education Research Forum

Date: 25-Feb-2005 - 26-Feb-2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States of America
Contact: David Johnson
Contact Email: cue at gse.upenn.edu
Meeting URL: http://www.gse.upenn.edu/cue/forum.php

We are happy to announce that the 26th Ethnography in Education Research
Forum will be held February 25th and 26th, 2005 at the Graduate School of
Education on the University of Pennsylvania campus in Philadelphia. The
preliminary schedule and pre-registration form are now posted on our
website: http://www.gse.upenn.edu/cue/forum.php.

The theme for the ethnography forum this year is "Educators Responding to
Local and Global Crises."

Pre-registration ends on FEBRUARY 13, 2005. The pre-registration form is
located at: http://www.gse.upenn.edu/cue/preregistration.html. On-site
registration will be available, but is more expensive.

We look forward to seeing you at the Forum! If you have any questions or
concerns, please e-mail us at cue at gse.upenn.edu or call us at (215) 898-3273.

Best,
Mihyon Jeon and David Cassels Johnson
Coordinators
26th Annual Ethnography in Education Research Forum