16.526, Books: Ling Theories/Philosophy of Lang/Semantics: Vision

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 22 15:25:03 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-526. Tue Feb 22 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.526, Books: Ling Theories/Philosophy of Lang/Semantics: Vision

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Megan Zdrojkowski <megan at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.

Date: 16-Feb-2005
From: David Weininger < dgw at mit.edu >
Subject: Veritas: Vision

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:22:49
From: David Weininger < dgw at mit.edu >

Title: Veritas
Subtitle: The Correspondence Theory and Its Critics
Series Title: Bradford Books

Publication Year: 2004
Publisher: MIT Press
	   http://mitpress.mit.edu/