16.538, Calls: Discourse Analysis/Brazil; Translation/Portugal

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 23 17:05:15 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-538. Wed Feb 23 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.538, Calls: Discourse Analysis/Brazil; Translation/Portugal

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.