16.165, Jobs: Accent Reduction: Teacher, U of Connecticut

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 20 04:20:06 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-165. Wed Jan 19 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.165, Jobs: Accent Reduction: Teacher, U of Connecticut

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 18-Jan-2005
From: Marcia Gethin-Jones < m.gethinjones at uconn.edu >
Subject: English/Accent Reduction: Teacher, University of Connecticut, CT, USA

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:17:28
From: Marcia Gethin-Jones < m.gethinjones at uconn.edu >

University or Organization: University of Connecticut, Stamford Campus
Department: English as a Second Language
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Phonetics; Phonology; Accent Reduction
Required Language: English (ENG)

Accent Reduction adjunct instructor for ESL adult students.  Classes begin
the week of Jan. 24th.  Students are fluent in English.  Teach 1 or 2
courses for 4 hours each per week at the University of Connecticut,
Stamford campus.  Class size limited to 14 students.

Address for Applications:

	ESL Director Marcia Gethin-Jones
	University of Connecticut
	1 University Place
	Stamford, CT 06901
	United States of America

Application Deadline: 20-Jan-2005

Contact Information:
	Prof. Marcia Gethin-Jones
	Email: m.gethinjones at uconn.edu
	Phone: (203) 251-8511
	Fax: (203) 251-8554

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!