16.245, Jobs: Japanese/Anthropological Ling: Lecturer,Victoria U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 26 17:11:04 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-245. Wed Jan 26 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.245, Jobs: Japanese/Anthropological Ling: Lecturer,Victoria U

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 25-Jan-2005
From: Kate Downes < kate.downes at haines.co.nz >
Subject: Japanese/Anthropological Linguistics: Lecturer, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:05:15
From: Kate Downes < kate.downes at haines.co.nz >

University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
Job Rank: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Anthropological Linguistics
Required Language: Japanese (JPN)

The University invites applications for the Lectureship in Japanese in the
Japanese Programme of the School of Asian & European Languages & Cultures.
The position is available from 1 July 2005.

The successful candidate will have completed, or nearly completed, a PhD in
an aspect of Japanese Studies, have experience in teaching Japanese at a
tertiary level, be fully conversant with contemporary theoretical approaches to
language teaching, and speak, read and write both Japanese and English fluently.

Please quote ref HSS 472.

Please visit (http://www.jobs.vuw.ac.nz) for an application pack or contact the
the HR Advisor at the coordinates below.  The Victoria University of Wellington
is an EEO employer.

Address for Applications

HR Advisor
Humanities and Social Sciences
PO Box 600
Wellington 6002
New Zealand

Application Deadline: 28-Feb-2005

Contact Information

HR Advisor
Email: hss-appoint at vuw.ac.nz
Phone: +64 4 463 5236
Website: http://www.vuw.ac.nz

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!