16.2065, Qs: L2 French Error Studies; English/Specific Purposes

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jul 3 17:02:06 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2065. Sun Jul 03 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2065, Qs: L2 French Error Studies; English/Specific Purposes

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-Jul-2005
From: Joseph Reisdoerfer < joseph.reisdoerfer at ci.rech.lu >
Subject: French as L2 Error studies

2)
Date: 01-Jul-2005
From: Leticia Pardiñas < letpards at yahoo.com >
Subject: ESP: English for specific purposes

Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:56:51
From: Joseph Reisdoerfer < joseph.reisdoerfer at ci.rech.lu >

For one of my students working on errors made by Luxembourgish pupils aged
12 to 15 learning  French at secondary school, I am looking for studies on errors
made by learners of French as a L2.

As far as I know, no specific scientific studies have been made until now on
errors made by Luxembourgish learners of French.  I would therefore be
interested in studies on errors made by learners of French with a Germanic
native language (German, English, ?) I am especially interested in errors made
on orthography, morphology, syntax and the lexicon. I will post a summary of the
answers.

JR
--
Dr Joseph REISDOERFER, hdr
Affiliations: Professeur à l'Athénée grand-ducal; Professeur associé à
Courriel: j.reisdorfer at mx.uni-saarland.de
Tél.: 352 552004
Site W3: Dramata festiva:
http://www.restena.lu/cul/PRAEFATIO/T_001_Titre.html

Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition