16.2167, Jobs: Phonology: Post Doc, U Leipzig

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 15 17:37:24 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2167. Fri Jul 15 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2167, Jobs: Phonology: Post Doc, U Leipzig

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 14-Jul-2005
From: Balthasar Bickel < bickel at uni-leipzig.de >
Subject: Phonology: Post Doc, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:32:25
From: Balthasar Bickel < bickel at uni-leipzig.de >

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

University or Organization: U. Leipzig
Department: Linguistics
Job Rank: Post Doc
Specialty Areas: Phonology

The Department of Linguistics at the University of Leipzig invites applications
for a full-time post-doc (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) position in phonology
(German pay-scale BAT-O IIa). The ideal candidate will have an excellent profile in
theoretical phonology, with a  particular interest in the phonology-syntax and/or
phonology-morphology interface and has done research on a variety of languages.
The position includes teaching obligations. A PhD is  required (no ABD). The
position starts October 1, 2005, and funding is limited to two and a  half
years. Please send your application with a CV and the names of three references.

Address for Applications:

Prof. Dr. Thomas Pechmann
Geschäftsführender Direktor
Institut für Linguistik, Universität Leipzig
Leipzig 04107
Germany

Application Deadline: 31-Jul-2005

Contact Information: