16.1832, Calls: Computational Ling/Australia; Forensic Ling/France

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 10 02:13:19 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1832. Thu Jun 09 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1832, Calls: Computational Ling/Australia; Forensic Ling/France

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.