16.625, Jobs: Hebrew Lang & Culture: Lecturer, Portland State U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 3 03:14:21 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-625. Wed Mar 02 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.625, Jobs: Hebrew Lang & Culture: Lecturer, Portland State U

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 02-Mar-2005
From: Nila Friedberg < nilafri at yahoo.com >
Subject: Hebrew Language and Culture: Lecturer, Portland State University, OR, USA

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:11:00
From: Nila Friedberg < nilafri at yahoo.com >

University or Organization: Portland State University
Department: Jewish Studies
Job Rank: Part-Time Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Hebrew Language and Culture
Required Language: Hebrew (HBR)

Portland State University invites applications from qualified teachers of
beginning and intermediate Hebrew for part-time positions. Qualifications:
native or near-native fluency in modern Hebrew; MA or equivalent in Hebrew or in
a related field; experience in proficiency-oriented language instruction.  Send
applications to the address below or contact weingrad at pdx.edu.

Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the
positions are filled.  Portland State University is an Affirmative Action, Equal
Opportunity Institution and, in keeping with the President's diversity
initiative, welcomes applications from diverse candidates and candidates who
support diversity.

Address for Applications:

	Prof Michael Weingrad
	Harold Schnitzer Family Program in Judaic Studies
	Portland State University, Post Office Box 751
	Portland, OR 97207-0751
	United States of America

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Contact Information:

	Prof Michael Weingrad
	Email: weingrad at pdx.edu
	Phone: (503) 725-8449

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.