16.662, Confs: Semantics/Buffalo, NY, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 6 03:49:52 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-662. Sat Mar 05 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.662, Confs: Semantics/Buffalo, NY, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Mar-2005
From: Juergen Bohnemeyer < jb77 at buffalo.edu >
Subject: The Semantics of Under-Represented Languages in the Americas 3

Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:39:13
From: Juergen Bohnemeyer < jb77 at buffalo.edu >

The Semantics of Under-Represented Languages in the Americas 3
Short Title: SULA 3

Date: 15-Apr-2005 - 17-Apr-2005
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States of America
Contact: Juergen Bohnemeyer
Contact Email: jb77 at buffalo.edu
Meeting URL: http://linguistics.buffalo.edu/_SULA_3/

Linguistic Field(s): Semantics

Meeting Description:

The Department of Linguistics at the University at Buffalo, The State University
of New York, is pleased to announce the third conference on the formal semantics
of under-represented languages in the Americas. The goal of the conference is to
bring together researchers working on languages or dialects which do not have an
established tradition of work in formal semantics. We also invite submissions
from those working on child languages (acquisition of semantics). We especially
encourage abstract submissions from those whose work involves primary fieldwork
or experimentation as well as analysis. We strongly encourage the participation
of graduate students.

The preliminary program and registration information can be found at

http://linguistics.buffalo.edu/_SULA_3/