16.685, Confs: Philosophy of Lang/Pragmatics/Claremont, CA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 8 20:25:28 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-685. Tue Mar 08 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.685, Confs: Philosophy of Lang/Pragmatics/Claremont, CA, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 07-Mar-2005
From: Martin Hackl < Martin.Hackl at pomona.edu >
Subject: Asserting, Meaning, and Implying: A Conference in Linguistics and Philosophy in Honor of Jay David Atlas. A 60th Birthday Celebration.

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:13:14
From: Martin Hackl < Martin.Hackl at pomona.edu >

Editor's note: This issue contains non-ISO-8859-1 characters.
To view the correct characters, go to http://linguistlist.org/issues/16/16-685.html.

Asserting, Meaning, and Implying: A Conference in Linguistics and Philosophy in
Honor of Jay David Atlas. A 60th Birthday Celebration.