16.804, Jobs: Lang Acquisition: Lecturer, U of Edinburgh

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 17 02:52:19 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-804. Wed Mar 16 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.804, Jobs: Lang Acquisition: Lecturer, U of Edinburgh

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 16-Mar-2005
From: Caitriona Devery < caitriona.devery at ed.ac.uk >
Subject: Language Acquisition: Lecturer, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:47:46
From: Caitriona Devery < caitriona.devery at ed.ac.uk >

University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
Department: Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
Job Rank: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition

You will be a linguist whose research addresses first and/or second
language acquisition. Minimum qualifications include a PhD in language
acquisition (or a closely related field) completed by December 2005, and
expertise in the study of grammatical development.   First-hand experience
in experimental work and an interest in interdisciplinary links between
language and cognition are desirable.

For further particulars please go to http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk

Address for Applications:

Ms Shirley Cairns
School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences
The University of Edinburgh
7 George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9JZ
United Kingdom

Application Deadline: 04-Apr-2005

Contact Information:

Dr Ellen Bard
Email: ellen at ling.ed.ac.uk
Phone: +44 (0) 131 650 3951
Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!