16.872, Review: Ling Theories/Cognitive Ling: Radden & Panther

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 23 02:43:44 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-872. Tue Mar 22 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.872, Review: Ling Theories/Cognitive Ling: Radden & Panther

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Ogasawara <naomi at linguistlist.org>

What follows is a review or discussion note contributed to our
Book Discussion Forum. We expect discussions to be informal and
interactive; and the author of the book discussed is cordially
invited to join in. If you are interested in leading a book
discussion, look for books announced on LINGUIST as "available
for review." Then contact Sheila Collberg at collberg at linguistlist.org.