16.891, Calls: Anthro Ling/Socioling/USA; General Ling/Australia

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 24 01:03:32 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-891. Wed Mar 23 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.891, Calls: Anthro Ling/Socioling/USA; General Ling/Australia

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.