16.1452, Calls: Applied Ling/English/UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 9 01:26:00 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1452. Sun May 08 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1452, Calls: Applied Ling/English/UK

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.