16.1485, FYI: NEH Summer Stipends Program

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue May 10 16:57:22 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1485. Tue May 10 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1485, FYI: NEH Summer Stipends Program

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-May-2005
From: Leon Bramson < LBramson at neh.gov >
Subject: NEH Summer Stipends Program

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:54:00
From: Leon Bramson < LBramson at neh.gov >

The NEH Summer Stipends program received 870 applications last fall and made 115
awards for the summer of 2005.  We are now making plans for the October 1, 2005
deadline.  This will be the fourth year in which the NEH Summer Stipends program
applications will be submitted online.

Individuals who are interested in obtaining access to the guidelines are invited
to visit the NEH Summer Stipends website at:

http://www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/stipends.html

The list of awards for the summer of 2005 is available on the website.  Click on
"Frequently Asked Questions" for additional information concerning the
application process and the program.

Questions about the program can be sent via e-mail to stipends at neh.gov or via
telephone at 202-606-8202.

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable