16.1510, Sum: Language and Sleep Deprivation Resources

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 12 14:26:23 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1510. Thu May 12 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1510, Sum: Language and Sleep Deprivation Resources

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-May-2005
From: Whitney Anne Postman < postmanw at nidcd.nih.gov >
Subject: Language and Sleep Deprivation Resources

Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:24:17
From: Whitney Anne Postman < postmanw at nidcd.nih.gov >

Regarding query: http://www.linguistlist.org/issues/16/16-1358.html#2

language processing and production, Maria Gavriel of University of
Edinbrugh brought the following excellent conference poster to my attention:

Bard, Sotillo, Anderson & Taylor (1996) The DCIEM Map Task Corpus:
Spontaneous dialogue under sleep deprivation and drug treatment.

The full paper was published in ''Speech Communication'':

Bard, E.G., Sotillo, C., Anderson, A.H., Thompson, H.S., & Taylor, M.M.
(1996) The DCIEM Map Task Corpus: Spontaneous dialogue under sleep
deprivation and drug treatment. Speech Communication 20:71-84.

-Whitney Anne Postman
NIDCD/NIH

Linguistic Field(s): Cognitive Science