16.1514, FYI: Call for Papers: Volume on Foreign Lang Teaching

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 12 16:12:19 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1514. Thu May 12 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1514, FYI: Call for Papers:  Volume on Foreign Lang Teaching

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-May-2005
From: Tina Miller < tina.ware at oc.edu >
Subject: Call for Papers:  Volume on Foreign Language Teaching

Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:10:15
From: Tina Miller < tina.ware at oc.edu >

Dear Professor of Spanish or French,

We'd like to extend an invitation to all French and Spanish
professors/instructors to submit personally developed pedagogical  materials for
possible publication in a bound volume on foreign language teaching.

Deadline for submissions is June 25, 2005.  Electronic submissions, 3 pages
maximum, using Word format are preferred.  Please submit your name as you
would wish to see it published.

Contact either of us at the emails listed below for:

*a description of our project "Recipes for Success in Foreign Language Teaching"

*other information about the project and this call for papers

*a submission form

Please forward this request to any colleagues who might be interested.

Contact Information:
Tina Ware at tina.ware at oc.edu
Katharine Harrington at knharrington at yahoo.com

Thank you,