16.1611, Jobs: Spanish & El-hi Educational Publishing: Editor, MA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 20 03:52:20 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1611. Thu May 19 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1611, Jobs: Spanish & El-hi Educational Publishing: Editor, MA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 19-May-2005
From: Susan Littlewood < susan.littlewood at victoryprd.com >
Subject: Spanish & El-hi Educational Publishing: Editor, Victory Productions, Inc., MA, USA

Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:47:24
From: Susan Littlewood < susan.littlewood at victoryprd.com >

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

University or Organization: Victory Productions, Inc.
Department: Spanish Editorial Department
Job Rank: Editor
Specialty Areas: El-Hi educational publishing, ESL
Required Language: Spanish (SPN)

Victory Productions, a ten-year-old full-service developer of educational
materials, is expanding. We are looking for a native Spanish speaker with
K-12 publishing experience and a passion for language. Teaching experience
is a plus. Excellent organization and communication skills are essential.

The successful candidate will work with publishing clients and translators
to develop and edit manuscript for K--12 programs in literature, reading,
grammar and writing, math social studies, science, and health.

This full-time permanent position is a great opportunity for someone who
would enjoy being a team player in a growing company dedicated to
education. Please send your resume to susan.littlewood at victoryprd.com.

Visit our Website at http://www.victoryprd.com

Address for Applications:

	Littlewood Susan Littlewood