16.1614, Jobs: Spanish Linguistics: Asst Prof, Miami University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 20 16:34:00 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1614. Fri May 20 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1614, Jobs: Spanish Linguistics: Asst Prof, Miami University

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-May-2005
From: Charles Ganelin < ganelic at muohio.edu >
Subject: Spanish Linguistics: Asst Prof, Miami University, OH, USA

Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:30:31
From: Charles Ganelin < ganelic at muohio.edu >

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!

University or Organization: Miami University
Department: Spanish and Portuguese
Job Rank: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Spanish Linguistics
Required Language: Spanish (SPN)

Visiting Assistant Professor/Visiting Instructor in Linguistics, field open, for
a one-year position. Native or near/native fluency in Spanish and English. To
teach introductory linguistics, composition and/or language as needed. Classroom
experience in college-level Spanish. Ph. D. required for appointment as Visiting
Assistant Professor; ABD required for Visiting Instructor. Please send letter,
cv, and the names of three references to the address below. Electronic submissions
accepted: ganelic at muohio.edu. For more information on the Department,
see our website: http://www.muohio.edu/spanport. Review of applications to
begin on June 5 and will continue until position is filled

Address for Applications:

Dr. Charles V. Ganelin, Chair
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
268 Irvin, Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
United States of America

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Contact Information:

	Dr. Charles Ganelin
	Email: ganelic at muohio.edu
	Phone: 513-529-4500