16.1706, FYI: Call for Papers: WWU Working Papers in Linguistics

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun May 29 12:26:38 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-1706. Sun May 29 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.1706, FYI: Call for Papers: WWU Working Papers in Linguistics

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-May-2005
From: Sonja Thoma < linguistics at wwu.edu >
Subject: Western Washington University Working Papers in Linguistics

Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 08:23:59
From: Sonja Thoma < linguistics at wwu.edu >

Western Washington University Working Papers in Linguistics
Call for papers:

WWUWPL is intended to be an annual forum for the presentation of original
research by linguistics students and faculty. Submitted articles will be
reviewed by a panel of scholars in the appropriate field to determine
suitability for publication. Contributions for Volume I, which will appear
in the Spring of 2006, are now being accepted. We welcome papers in English
on all topics in linguistics. Articles should not be longer than 20
manuscript pages. We also accept research notes of no longer than 10
manuscript pages. For further details on submission guidelines, please
refer to the linguistics program website:

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~linguist/news.html

The deadline for submissions for Volume I is November 15, 2005.

Please send one electronic copy as an attachment to the linguistics
section's email: linguistics at wwu.edu. Indicate WWUWPL Manuscript in the
subject line. For hard copies, please send THREE copies to:

WWUWPL
Linguistics Program
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA 98225-9057
Phone: 360-650-3927
Fax: 360-650-6110

Subscription: Requests for subscriptions should be referred to the address
above.