16.2848, Confs: Computational Ling/Jenju Island, Korea

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 4 01:05:40 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2848. Mon Oct 03 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2848, Confs: Computational Ling/Jenju Island, Korea

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 29-Sep-2005
From: Christiane Fellbaum < fellbaum at princeton.edu >
Subject: 3rd Global WordNet Meeting

Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:03:28
From: Christiane Fellbaum < fellbaum at princeton.edu >

3rd Global WordNet Meeting
Short Title: GWA 06

Date: 23-Jan-2006 - 27-Jan-2006
Location: Jenju Island, Korea, South
Contact: Christiane Fellbaum
Contact Email: fellbaum at princeton.edu
Meeting URL: http://www.globalwordnet.org

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics

Meeting Description:

Announcement and  Call for Papers

3rd International Conference of the Global WordNet Association Jeju Island, Republic of Korea

The Global Wordnet Association is pleased to announce the Third International Conference of the Global WordNet Association (GWA'06), organized by KAIST.

The conference will be held on Jeju Island, Korea, January, 23-27, 2006.

More information can be found on the GWA website:

http://www.globalwordnet.org

Deadline for Submissions: July 1, 2005

-CHANGE OF DATE-

3rd International Conference of the Global WordNet Association  Jeju Island, Republic of Korea

In a slight change from previous announcements, the conference dates are now

-Sunday, January, 22th (all day) - Thursday, January 26th (mid-day)-

This change was necessitated by the Chinese New Year holiday starting Friday January 27.

We urge participants to book their flights early to benefit from cheap rates. Flights get booked early and fares go up due to extensive travel in Asia around the Chinese New Year.

More information on the conference fees and lodging will be presented soon on the conference website that can be accessed from http://www.globalwordnet.org.

Christiane Fellbaum and Piek Vossen