16.2965, Confs: Phonology/Budapest, Hungary

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Oct 13 19:38:53 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2965. Thu Oct 13 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2965, Confs: Phonology/Budapest, Hungary

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-Oct-2005
From: Marianna Tóth < ocp3 at nytud.hu >
Subject: 3rd Old World Conference in Phonology

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:37:40
From: Marianna Tóth < ocp3 at nytud.hu >

3rd Old World Conference in Phonology
Short Title: OCP3

Date: 17-Jan-2006 - 19-Jan-2006
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contact: Marianna Tóth
Contact Email: ocp3 at nytud.hu
Meeting URL: http://nytud.hu/ocp3

Linguistic Field(s): Phonology

Meeting Description:

The Theoretical Linguistics Programme of ELTE Budapest and the Research  Institute for Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences are proud  to host the third Old World Conference in Phonology (OCP3) January 17-19,  2006. OCP3 welcomes papers and posters from any theoretical perspective,  addressing any topic in phonology.

Keynote speakers:
- John Harris (University College London)
- Harry van der Hulst (University of Connecticut)
- Donca Steriade (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

Dear Colleague,

As from 10 October you can register on-line for OCP3 on our website:
http://nytud.hu/ocp3/

Please note that if you want to stay at the IBS Garden Hotel (the conference
 venue), you need to register by 1 November.

If you have any questions, send an email to the contact address.

Best regards,
the local organizing committee